Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Audrey Hepburn Quotes


“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”




“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”




“There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.”


“Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.”




“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”




“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.”




“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.”




“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”


“Good things aren't supposed to just fall into your lap. God is very generous, but He expects you to do your part first.”

16 comments:

  1. sve ove citate imam napisane u jednom rokovniku :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so great! Kisses my dear!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your Hepburn photos is are on my blog post, I credited you. Enjoy!
    www.lamodeoperandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, true beauty......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some love collection about Audrey Hepburn quotes. I have compiled many quotes from you. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article keep it up good work.I read your article your work is awesome.friendship status

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...